January 10, 2007

Girls

Dear Girls,

I like you.

But sometimes I'm awkward around you.

Sammy


PS
Sometimes I'll say something dumb too.



PPS
Really dumb.



PPPS
Like "ohmygooddidhejustsaywhatIthoughthesaid" dumb.



PPPPS
I was probably trying to be funny or something. And failed miserably. But the other stuff I said was probably funny.



PPPPPS
Maybe. Probably not.



PPPPPPS
If anything I'm earnest. And honest. And witty. And funny (mostly). And I listen to you because I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say. Isn't that what it's supposed to be about, that connection? That ineffable interaction between people?



PPPPPPPS
But I'm not smooth. Not. At. All.



PPPPPPPPS
I wish I could be a total dick jerkface sonofabitch motherfucker badass. But that's not me.



PPPPPPPPPS
I wish I could be a Cassanova Romeo sexyabs sultrystubbleface. But that's not me either.



PPPPPPPPPPS
But, yeah, girls I like you.



PPPPPPPPPPPS
like like you.



PPPPPPPPPPPPS
uh, yeah.



PPPPPPPPPPPPPS
I mentioned the awkward thing, right?



PPPPPPPPPPPPPPS
Ok.



PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS
*whistles*